Diet Chef appoints CMW to £3.6m integrated account
Diet Chef, the food delivery service, has appointed CMW to handle its estimated £3.6m integrated account, following a competitive three-way pitch.
CMW will be responsible for repositioning the business to focus communications on the brand’s proposition of chef prepared and calorie controlled meals.
Activity will launch across TV, print and digital and social media. The campaign will launch over the summer in the UK before rolling out to other European markets.
Liz Wilson, chief executive, CMW, said: "This is a fantastic opportunity for the agency.
"Diet Chef is an exciting and brave client operating in a hugely crowded sector.
"While the category is obsessed with the end result, weight loss, research shows us that half the dieting audience are more concerned about the quality and taste of food so this represents a massive opportunity for us to own this area."
Liz Dale, marketing director, Diet Chef, said: "CMW's pitch provided us with exactly what we're looking for in an agency.
"They showed a deep insight into our business and consumers and provided some truly integrated creative thinking."
In January Diet Chef appointed Mindshare to its £2m media planning and buying account. The relationship remains unaffected by CMW's appointment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Interactive Digital Designer: (Mobile, Tablet, Web, Smartphone) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Digital Designer & Content Manager (Website, Rich Media) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Optimisation Manager (RTB) Digital Gurus £25000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push