In association with
Pepsi 'live for now' by TBWA\Chiat\Day
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 09 May 2012 10:10AM
The pop star Nicki Minaj stars in a global Pepsi campaign by TBWA\Chiat\Day that aims to encourage people to live in the moment.
In the spot, a couple open two Pepsi cans, triggering a frozen moment in time. The pair lead viewers through freeze-framed scenes ?culminating in a Minaj concert.
The spot was created by Chris MacNeil, Brett Craig and Michelle Lewis. It was directed by Fredrik Bond through MJZ.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- account manager Twist Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Media Manager - Client side PFJ £45000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance, London
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Middleweight Designer Dahling Ltd circa £35K + benefits, Central London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers