In association with
Pepsi 'live for now' by TBWA\Chiat\Day
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 09 May 2012 10:10AM
The pop star Nicki Minaj stars in a global Pepsi campaign by TBWA\Chiat\Day that aims to encourage people to live in the moment.
In the spot, a couple open two Pepsi cans, triggering a frozen moment in time. The pair lead viewers through freeze-framed scenes ?culminating in a Minaj concert.
The spot was created by Chris MacNeil, Brett Craig and Michelle Lewis. It was directed by Fredrik Bond through MJZ.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London