In association with
Pepsi 'live for now' by TBWA\Chiat\Day
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 09 May 2012 10:10AM
The pop star Nicki Minaj stars in a global Pepsi campaign by TBWA\Chiat\Day that aims to encourage people to live in the moment.
In the spot, a couple open two Pepsi cans, triggering a frozen moment in time. The pair lead viewers through freeze-framed scenes ?culminating in a Minaj concert.
The spot was created by Chris MacNeil, Brett Craig and Michelle Lewis. It was directed by Fredrik Bond through MJZ.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency