Denver Museum of Nature & Science 'tweetaconda' by Carmichael Lynch, Minneapolis
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 09 May 2012 10:40AM
Carmichael Lynch and the Denver Museum of Nature & Science has launched a new Twitter driven campaign called "Tweetaconda," which literally feeds on words.
As visitors scroll the body of the Tweetaconda they can learn facts about the live snakes in the museum's new 'Lizards & Snakes' exhibit which houses more than 60 reptiles from five different continents. Print work also supports the campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Global Production Director Dynamic New Alliances £90000.00 - £130000.00 per annum + relocation package , South Korea
- Social Media & Web Guru - FMCG! GoodEgg Digital £45k + Bonus + Car and Terrific benefits, Gatwick, W Sussex (20 mins from London and Brighton)
- Marketing Campaign Coordinator / Manager Ninesharp £37 per hour, Liverpool
- Assistant Campaign Manager Better Placed Recruitment negotiable, Manchester
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office