Denver Museum of Nature & Science 'tweetaconda' by Carmichael Lynch, Minneapolis
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 09 May 2012 10:40AM
Carmichael Lynch and the Denver Museum of Nature & Science has launched a new Twitter driven campaign called "Tweetaconda," which literally feeds on words.
As visitors scroll the body of the Tweetaconda they can learn facts about the live snakes in the museum's new 'Lizards & Snakes' exhibit which houses more than 60 reptiles from five different continents. Print work also supports the campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London