In association with
Mr Kipling 'Jubilee celebrations' by JWT London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 09 May 2012 11:50AM
Mr Kipling is launching a national campaign celebrating the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
The outdoor and print ads are the first for the brand by JWT since it picked up the business.They feature Mr Kipling’s Jubilee-edition Great British Fancies and the new Victoria Mini Classics recipe.
The creative shows miniature figurines enjoying the Jubilee celebrations.
The work will run from 14 May until 17 June. It was created by Mark Campion and Adam Collins. The photographer was Johanna Parkin.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Northampton
- Freelance Web Designers Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £270 per day, London
- Creative Team Apple & Ink £30-£35,000 , London
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Starcom MediaVest wins spice brand's multi-million euro account
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- International Women's Day: 'I want to be me' says Mel Cruickshank