In association with
Mr Kipling 'Jubilee celebrations' by JWT London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 09 May 2012 11:50AM
Mr Kipling is launching a national campaign celebrating the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
The outdoor and print ads are the first for the brand by JWT since it picked up the business.They feature Mr Kipling’s Jubilee-edition Great British Fancies and the new Victoria Mini Classics recipe.
The creative shows miniature figurines enjoying the Jubilee celebrations.
The work will run from 14 May until 17 June. It was created by Mark Campion and Adam Collins. The photographer was Johanna Parkin.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Campaign Delivery Executive Stopgap £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester