In association with
Paddy Power 'goal-line technology' by Crispin Porter & Bogusky
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 09 May 2012 12:18PM
Crispin Porter & Bogusky has continued Paddy Power's "we hear you" campaign with a new spot, which has been attributed an over-18 restriction by YouTube.
In the execution, the England football team? experiments with ways to avoid girls in Poland.
The ad was written by Bertie Scrase and art directed by Christen Brestrup. It was directed by Big Red Button through Moxie Pictures.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London