In association with
Paddy Power 'goal-line technology' by Crispin Porter & Bogusky
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 09 May 2012 12:18PM
Crispin Porter & Bogusky has continued Paddy Power's "we hear you" campaign with a new spot, which has been attributed an over-18 restriction by YouTube.
In the execution, the England football team? experiments with ways to avoid girls in Poland.
The ad was written by Bertie Scrase and art directed by Christen Brestrup. It was directed by Big Red Button through Moxie Pictures.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%