In association with
Paddy Power 'goal-line technology' by Crispin Porter & Bogusky
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 09 May 2012 12:18PM
Crispin Porter & Bogusky has continued Paddy Power's "we hear you" campaign with a new spot, which has been attributed an over-18 restriction by YouTube.
In the execution, the England football team? experiments with ways to avoid girls in Poland.
The ad was written by Bertie Scrase and art directed by Christen Brestrup. It was directed by Big Red Button through Moxie Pictures.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Sales Executive Sporting Appointments £19000 - £30000 per annum + commission, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance French Editor Creative Recruitment negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Head of Insights Stopgap £90000 - £100000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account