Financial Services Compensation Scheme reviews ad account
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 May 2012 08:00AM
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme is looking for an agency to handle its advertising account.
It has issued an RFI inviting agencies to pitch for the business, which has been handled by McCann Manchester since it won a pitch in 2010 against Leo Burnett and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R.
McCann created an awareness campaign that featured a series of stop-motion clay animation characters.
It is understood that FSCS is now looking for a new approach to encourage greater uptake of the scheme, which was set up by the Government.
Last month, FSCS hired UM London to handle its communications planning after a pitch against the incumbent, Mindshare, and Manning Gottlieb OMD. Media buying will continue to be handled by M4C.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London