Rapier picks up NHS donor service DM work
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 May 2012 11:30AM
The NHS Blood and Transplant service has appointed Rapier to handle its direct marketing account.
The review in January was one of the last to be handled by COI before its closure at the end of March.
Rapier will take responsibilty for blood.co.uk and organdonation.nhs.uk, as well as eCRM, social media activity and a drive to boost blood supplies in the run-up to the Olympic Games.
NHSBT previously worked with TMW, which beat EHS Brann and Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw in a 2009 pitch, on its direct marketing. Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO handles brand advertising.
Rapier's appointment follows a boost in NHSBT's marketing activity. Last month, the service launched a radio and online appeal to Londoners in a bid to boost blood stock levels by 30 per cent by the start of the Olympics in July, as an increase in international visitors can put a strain on resources.
NHSBT has also launched a Facebook campaign to boost the number of people on the NHS Organ Donor Register. A health and wellbeing button on the social network can be clicked to indicate an intention to become an organ donor while sharing the information with family and friends.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account