Playboy 'press to play' by DDB Paris
By Staff, Campaign Work, Thursday, 10 May 2012 04:32PM
DDB Paris has launched its first global film for Playboy Fragrances. The film was directed by the Perlorian Brothers.
In October last year, DDB Paris won the pitch for Playboy Fragrances’ international communications.
Playboy is launching a range of shower gels, body sprays and, later this summer, fragrances.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, London
- PR Account Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + plus bonus, Milton Keynes
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South West
- Account Manager/SAM - Corporate to £45k Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency