In association with
Rubicon 'love the exotic' by The Minimart
Campaign Work, Friday, 11 May 2012 09:44AM
Rubicon has launched a TV campaign by The Minimart.
According to the agency, the two films use dance and music as a "metaphor for the multisensory experience of the drinks". They were written and art directed by Barry Hayman and Dave Eakins.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London