In association with
Carlsberg 'fan academy' by Fold7
Campaign Work, Monday, 14 May 2012 01:39PM
Des Lynam, Stuart Pearce and Sir Bobby Charlton star in a new TV campaign for Carlsberg.
As a sponsor of the England football team and the Uefa Euro 2012 tournament, the campaign is a key activity for the brand this year.
The light-hearted spot, created by Fold7, features a "fan academy" training facility where fans are put through their paces by celebrities from the world of football, entertainment and other sports and encouraged to go that extra mile to "give their all for England".
It was created by David Govier and Simon Johnson, and directed by Peter Cattaneo through Academy. Post-production was by Fi Kilroe at Finish, with audio post-production by Wave Studios.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London