ATOC 'magic railcards' by The Red Brick Road
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 15 May 2012 12:59PM
The Red Brick Road has launched a brand campaign for the Association of Train Operating Companies.
The campaign promotes the 16-25, Family & Friends and Senior railcard products, which allow customers to save a third off rail fares and receive additional benefits from partner organisations.
Illustrated by Ben Kirchner and supported by the line "with 1/3 off rail fares, where will it take you?", the work shows railcards as the enabler of fun and adventurous days out.
Breaking on 21 May, this is the first iteration of a brand campaign that will run for the next three years across outdoor, online and all customer communications.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency