ATOC 'magic railcards' by The Red Brick Road
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 15 May 2012 12:59PM
The Red Brick Road has launched a brand campaign for the Association of Train Operating Companies.
The campaign promotes the 16-25, Family & Friends and Senior railcard products, which allow customers to save a third off rail fares and receive additional benefits from partner organisations.
Illustrated by Ben Kirchner and supported by the line "with 1/3 off rail fares, where will it take you?", the work shows railcards as the enabler of fun and adventurous days out.
Breaking on 21 May, this is the first iteration of a brand campaign that will run for the next three years across outdoor, online and all customer communications.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London