ATOC 'magic railcards' by The Red Brick Road
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 15 May 2012 12:59PM
The Red Brick Road has launched a brand campaign for the Association of Train Operating Companies.
The campaign promotes the 16-25, Family & Friends and Senior railcard products, which allow customers to save a third off rail fares and receive additional benefits from partner organisations.
Illustrated by Ben Kirchner and supported by the line "with 1/3 off rail fares, where will it take you?", the work shows railcards as the enabler of fun and adventurous days out.
Breaking on 21 May, this is the first iteration of a brand campaign that will run for the next three years across outdoor, online and all customer communications.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager The Great & The Good £26,000 - 30,000 , South Bank
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £36,000 - 40,000 , Central London
- Email Marketing Executive JV Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits and bonus, Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager (PPC) - Small agency - London Digital Gurus £25000 - £35000 Per Annum bonus, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'