In association with
Kopparberg 'un-established since 1882' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 15 May 2012 04:53PM
Kopparberg, the premium cider brand from Sweden, has launched a £10 million campaign that aims to connect it with unconventional lifestyles, innovation and music.
Set and shot in Stockholm, it aims to capture the spirit of being "ün-established".
The ad was directed by Owen Harris, who recently shot the award-winning TV series Misfits.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Marketing & Sales Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £26,000 - £36,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer (10 month contract) Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester