In association with
Hovis 'farmer's lad' by Dare
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 16 May 2012 09:50AM
Hovis, the Premier Foods bread brand, has launched a £3.5 million integrated marketing campaign to support its new premium British Farmers Loaf.
The campaign, the last by Dare before the account moves to JWT, launched last weekend with a TV ad showing a father and son overcoming the daily challenges of working on a farm while portraying the hard work that goes into making each loaf of bread.
It will be supported by radio, digital and PR activity, including sponsorship of this week’s British Sandwich Week.
The campaign was created by Gavin Torrance, Danny Hunt and Danny Brooke-Taylor, the agency’s former joint executive creative director.
The ad was directed by Seb Edwards at Academy.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager - 12 month contract Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + car allowance, Newport Pagnell
- Category Executive - FMCG Brand Recruitment £Competitive , Peterborough
- Brand Coordinator Brand Recruitment £20000 - £22000 per annum, Wellingborough
- Digital & CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency