In association with
Hovis 'farmer's lad' by Dare
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 16 May 2012 09:50AM
Hovis, the Premier Foods bread brand, has launched a £3.5 million integrated marketing campaign to support its new premium British Farmers Loaf.
The campaign, the last by Dare before the account moves to JWT, launched last weekend with a TV ad showing a father and son overcoming the daily challenges of working on a farm while portraying the hard work that goes into making each loaf of bread.
It will be supported by radio, digital and PR activity, including sponsorship of this week’s British Sandwich Week.
The campaign was created by Gavin Torrance, Danny Hunt and Danny Brooke-Taylor, the agency’s former joint executive creative director.
The ad was directed by Seb Edwards at Academy.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London