Diary: Royal seal of approval
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 May 2012 08:00AM
The Thirty Club's chairman, Bill Muirhead, drafted in the big guns at its event last week.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge rocked up to advertising's elite dining club and wowed the assorted adlanders, including Lord Puttnam, Stephen Carter, Cilla Snowball and Nick Emery, with a thigh-high split dress (Kate, not Wills) and general regalness. Of course, they've made all the Thirty Club's previous speakers pale in comparison. The only question now is: how do you top that? Well, to follow the country's future king and queen, the next guest speaker at the Thirty Club is ... drum roll ... the director of National Rail. We might be washing our hair that night.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Corporate Marketing Manager University of Westminster £43, 272 p.a. (incl. L.W.A.), Central London
- New Business Development Manager - Creative Agency - £15k to £20k OTE £30k to £35k Stonor £15k to£20k with OTE £30k - £35k, Northants
- Digital Project Manager Guru Careers £28 - 35k (DOE), Based in Farringdon, Central London (EC1)
- EXPERIENTIAL Junior or Senior Account Managers x 4, Account Director and Producers - perm/freelance Judi Patton £23K-£45K or freelance rates, London - all areas
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%