Diary: Royal seal of approval
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 May 2012 08:00AM
The Thirty Club's chairman, Bill Muirhead, drafted in the big guns at its event last week.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge rocked up to advertising's elite dining club and wowed the assorted adlanders, including Lord Puttnam, Stephen Carter, Cilla Snowball and Nick Emery, with a thigh-high split dress (Kate, not Wills) and general regalness. Of course, they've made all the Thirty Club's previous speakers pale in comparison. The only question now is: how do you top that? Well, to follow the country's future king and queen, the next guest speaker at the Thirty Club is ... drum roll ... the director of National Rail. We might be washing our hair that night.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London