In association with
Marmite 'Ma'amite' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 16 May 2012 12:53PM
DDB has created the "Ma'amite" campaign to raise the profile of the limited-edition Jubilee jar.
The nationwide outdoor campaign plays on the "love it or hate it" positioning with the Queen’s favourite corgi dogs.
The work changes "Marmite" to "Ma’amite" and altered the well-known label to include a Union Jack and crown, with the wording around the bottom of the jar reading: "Toasting the Queen's Diamond Jubilee."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London