In association with
Marmite 'Ma'amite' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 16 May 2012 12:53PM
DDB has created the "Ma'amite" campaign to raise the profile of the limited-edition Jubilee jar.
The nationwide outdoor campaign plays on the "love it or hate it" positioning with the Queen’s favourite corgi dogs.
The work changes "Marmite" to "Ma’amite" and altered the well-known label to include a Union Jack and crown, with the wording around the bottom of the jar reading: "Toasting the Queen's Diamond Jubilee."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Social Media Strategist Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Digital Performance Director Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Senior Digital Designer - West London Nakama £40 000 + Benefits, West London
- Research Manager Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'