In association with
Marmite 'Ma'amite' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 16 May 2012 12:53PM
DDB has created the "Ma'amite" campaign to raise the profile of the limited-edition Jubilee jar.
The nationwide outdoor campaign plays on the "love it or hate it" positioning with the Queen’s favourite corgi dogs.
The work changes "Marmite" to "Ma’amite" and altered the well-known label to include a Union Jack and crown, with the wording around the bottom of the jar reading: "Toasting the Queen's Diamond Jubilee."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- DESIGN TEAM LEADER - SURREY - £38K Salt £38000 per annum, Surrey
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Display Manager - Automotive - £35K Ultimate Asset £32000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- SEO / PPC Strategist - Full Service Agency ADLIB £30k - £35k, Hampshire
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film