B&Q calls direct marketing review
B&Q is reviewing the CRM and direct marketing account for its TradePoint business, which targets professionals in the building trade.
The retailer has approached a number of agencies about the review as it looks to ramp up its loyalty programme across its trade customers.
TradePoint is a new Trade Counter operation at B&Q dedicated to the needs of professionals and claims to offer brands at special trade prices.
The retailer does not retain a direct marketing agency. In the past, it has worked with agencies including RMG Connect, Rapier and the now-defunct Personal.
The review follows recent advertising activity by B&Q to capitalise on the increasing number of people turning to DIY projects over bank holiday weekends.
In March, the retailer launched its "I did that" advertising campaign by McCann Erickson.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London