Ketel One in search for creative agency
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 May 2012 10:43AM
The Dutch brand Ketel One Vodka is looking for an agency to handle UK advertising.
Recent advertising has been handled by Grey New York, which picked up the global account in 2009 after a contest against M&C Saatchi, Wieden & Kennedy and Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal & Partners. At the time, global media spend was estimated to be $25 million.
However, the brand, which is a joint venture between Diageo and the Dutch company Nolet Group, has now approached agencies about a specific UK task.
Diageo has previously promoted Ketel One in the UK through branded events and sampling, partnerships with other premium brands and tutored tastings.
Ketel One joined the Diageo family of brands in February 2008 after a $900 million deal with Nolet to market and distribute the brand globally. Ketel One now has global sales in excess of two million cases and is sold in more than 50 countries.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Client Facing Project Manager Twist Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k (freelance & perm) Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers