Ketel One in search for creative agency
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 May 2012 10:43AM
The Dutch brand Ketel One Vodka is looking for an agency to handle UK advertising.
Recent advertising has been handled by Grey New York, which picked up the global account in 2009 after a contest against M&C Saatchi, Wieden & Kennedy and Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal & Partners. At the time, global media spend was estimated to be $25 million.
However, the brand, which is a joint venture between Diageo and the Dutch company Nolet Group, has now approached agencies about a specific UK task.
Diageo has previously promoted Ketel One in the UK through branded events and sampling, partnerships with other premium brands and tutored tastings.
Ketel One joined the Diageo family of brands in February 2008 after a $900 million deal with Nolet to market and distribute the brand globally. Ketel One now has global sales in excess of two million cases and is sold in more than 50 countries.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London