campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 May 2012 08:00AM
VCCP and McCann London are waiting to hear the result of the recent £7 million AA pitch.
A decision is expected as early as next week. McCann was responsible for creating the AA campaigns that featured John Cleese playing an incredulous man amazed at the home emergency services the company offers.
Agencies have grown tired of waiting for the pitch for the £4 million Go-Ahead account, which covers the Southern Railway and Gatwick Express rail franchises and which kicked off in October last year. Briefs were issued in January and selected agencies have finally been invited to pitch later this month. This may come as no surprise to those hard-pressed commuters forced to use the Southern service to Milton Keynes Central.
Chemistry meetings for the £110 million Tesco ad account are taking place this week, involving all of the longlisted agencies: JWT, Karmarama, McCann London, SapientNitro, TBWA Group, VCCP and WCRS. It is expected that four agencies will go through to the next stage with a pitch date due in late June or early July.
Oystercatchers, the intermediary on the Tesco review, is also handling the process for Bahlsen, the German biscuit brand. Beattie McGuinness Bungay, Doner and M&C Saatchi will pitch for the account next week.
The pitch for SABMiller's media account continues. Following the local meetings at the end of last week, there will now be regional and wider strategic pitches. A result is not expected until at least the end of June.
An Ernst & Young media result is expected this month. The accounting giant's shortlist of four media agencies is believed to include Mindshare, UM and Vizeum.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account