In association with
Wispa 'time well misspent' by Fallon
Campaign Work, Monday, 21 May 2012 03:30PM
Kraft Foods is launching a creative campaign to support Cadbury's Wispa and the latest bitesize addition, Cadbury Bitsa Wispa.
The campaign, by Fallon, introduces a new strapline and positioning for the brand, encouraging people to take time out and enjoy themsleves.
The brand will be supported by a £3.5 million campaign, including six-sheets near CTNs, cinema advertising and video on demand.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London