In association with
Wispa 'time well misspent' by Fallon
Campaign Work, Monday, 21 May 2012 03:30PM
Kraft Foods is launching a creative campaign to support Cadbury's Wispa and the latest bitesize addition, Cadbury Bitsa Wispa.
The campaign, by Fallon, introduces a new strapline and positioning for the brand, encouraging people to take time out and enjoy themsleves.
The brand will be supported by a £3.5 million campaign, including six-sheets near CTNs, cinema advertising and video on demand.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed