In association with
VW 'see film differently idents 2012' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Monday, 21 May 2012 03:42PM
DDB has created three new 60-second spots creating back-stories to memorable film moments: Hannibal Lector's 'sucking motion' in Silence of the Lambs, Robert De Niro's famous "Are you talking to me?" scene from Taxi Driver, and the line "We're gonna need a bigger boat" from Jaws.
The films, which will be aired in cinemas continue Volkswagen’s ‘See Film Differently’ campaign, which promotes the brand’s support of independent cinema. It was created by Matt Lee and Pete Heyes. The work was directed by Ivan Zacharias through Stink.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PPC Senior Executive - Family Feel Media Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PPC Account Manger - Big budget client!!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Project Manager - Freelance and Perm Contracts The Industry Club London Ltd Various, London
- Brand Consultant / Strategist Royds Raphael £80k-£90k+neg dep. on experience, London