In association with
VW 'see film differently idents 2012' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Monday, 21 May 2012 03:42PM
DDB has created three new 60-second spots creating back-stories to memorable film moments: Hannibal Lector's 'sucking motion' in Silence of the Lambs, Robert De Niro's famous "Are you talking to me?" scene from Taxi Driver, and the line "We're gonna need a bigger boat" from Jaws.
The films, which will be aired in cinemas continue Volkswagen’s ‘See Film Differently’ campaign, which promotes the brand’s support of independent cinema. It was created by Matt Lee and Pete Heyes. The work was directed by Ivan Zacharias through Stink.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds