Irn Bru says hello to 'Fanny' in latest ad
Irn-Bru, the soft-drink brand owned by A G Barr, is airing a humorous TV ad running under its 'Gets You Through' message, which features a humorous take on the name "Fanny".
The latest spot, which was created by Leith and launched this week, is called "baby" and shows a father arriving at a hospital to see his wife and newborn child.
The ad will run on TV and in cinema, and was directed by Stuart Elliot.
Copy writer Mark Davies and art director Michael Kinlan from Leith agency worked on the campaign, while the production company was MTP.
Media planning and buying was handled by PHD North.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith at @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires