Irn Bru says hello to 'Fanny' in latest ad
Irn-Bru, the soft-drink brand owned by A G Barr, is airing a humorous TV ad running under its 'Gets You Through' message, which features a humorous take on the name "Fanny".
The latest spot, which was created by Leith and launched this week, is called "baby" and shows a father arriving at a hospital to see his wife and newborn child.
The ad will run on TV and in cinema, and was directed by Stuart Elliot.
Copy writer Mark Davies and art director Michael Kinlan from Leith agency worked on the campaign, while the production company was MTP.
Media planning and buying was handled by PHD North.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith at @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London