Irn Bru says hello to 'Fanny' in latest ad
Irn-Bru, the soft-drink brand owned by A G Barr, is airing a humorous TV ad running under its 'Gets You Through' message, which features a humorous take on the name "Fanny".
The latest spot, which was created by Leith and launched this week, is called "baby" and shows a father arriving at a hospital to see his wife and newborn child.
The ad will run on TV and in cinema, and was directed by Stuart Elliot.
Copy writer Mark Davies and art director Michael Kinlan from Leith agency worked on the campaign, while the production company was MTP.
Media planning and buying was handled by PHD North.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith at @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance Motion Graphic Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London
- Freelance Powerpoint Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, London
- Performance Marketing Manager Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus and Car Allowance, Uxbridge
- Digital Designer- 1 year contract Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London
- Middleweight/Senior Designer Creative Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?