Irn Bru says hello to 'Fanny' in latest ad
Irn-Bru, the soft-drink brand owned by A G Barr, is airing a humorous TV ad running under its 'Gets You Through' message, which features a humorous take on the name "Fanny".
The latest spot, which was created by Leith and launched this week, is called "baby" and shows a father arriving at a hospital to see his wife and newborn child.
The ad will run on TV and in cinema, and was directed by Stuart Elliot.
Copy writer Mark Davies and art director Michael Kinlan from Leith agency worked on the campaign, while the production company was MTP.
Media planning and buying was handled by PHD North.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith at @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London