Irn Bru says hello to 'Fanny' in latest ad
Irn-Bru, the soft-drink brand owned by A G Barr, is airing a humorous TV ad running under its 'Gets You Through' message, which features a humorous take on the name "Fanny".
The latest spot, which was created by Leith and launched this week, is called "baby" and shows a father arriving at a hospital to see his wife and newborn child.
The ad will run on TV and in cinema, and was directed by Stuart Elliot.
Copy writer Mark Davies and art director Michael Kinlan from Leith agency worked on the campaign, while the production company was MTP.
Media planning and buying was handled by PHD North.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith at @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Studio/Production Manager - late shift Network Career Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Interim Trade Marketing Manager PFJ £125 - £150 per day, London
- Digital Acquisition Manager Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 Per Annum, Manchester
- Digital Sales Account Manager - Advertising Technology Business Silverdrum £30,000 + bonus + benefits, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office