In association with
Britvic J2O 'cats and dogs' by BBH
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 22 May 2012 11:04AM
J2O's new campaign, created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, aims to portray the brand as a social soft drink that you can consume while others drink alcohol.
The ad attempts to dramatise that J2O can bring harmony to even the most hostile of relationships – the one between cats and dogs. It ends with the line: "A bottleful of togetherness."
The spot was created by Justin Moore and Hamish Pinnell, and directed by The Daniels through PrettyBird. The two directors also shot the Weetabix "dancer" film for BBH last year.
The director of photography was Richard Stewart, with post-production by Absolute. It was edited through Cut & Run, with sound by 750mph. The film is airing on TV and online.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart