In association with
Britvic J2O 'cats and dogs' by BBH
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 22 May 2012 11:04AM
J2O's new campaign, created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, aims to portray the brand as a social soft drink that you can consume while others drink alcohol.
The ad attempts to dramatise that J2O can bring harmony to even the most hostile of relationships – the one between cats and dogs. It ends with the line: "A bottleful of togetherness."
The spot was created by Justin Moore and Hamish Pinnell, and directed by The Daniels through PrettyBird. The two directors also shot the Weetabix "dancer" film for BBH last year.
The director of photography was Richard Stewart, with post-production by Absolute. It was edited through Cut & Run, with sound by 750mph. The film is airing on TV and online.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Business Development Manager - Augmented #AR Reality Digital Gurus £30000 - £45000 per annum + OTE Commission & Package, England
- Financial Client Service Director Elizabeth Norman International £10000 - £60000 Per Annum, London
- Head of Business Developement Elizabeth Norman International £60000 - £100000 Per Annum, London
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £20000 - £30000 per annum, West Yorkshire