In association with
Dove 'makeover activaion' by Ogilvy & Mather UK
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 23 May 2012 02:46PM
A new social media advertising campaign for Dove aims to give women the chance fight back against ads about muffin tops and belly bulges, and embrace positive beauty messaging.
This first-of-its-kind app gives women (and men) the unique chance to impact advertising across the UK.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager / Executive - Temporary Freelance Adam Recruitment £100 - £150 per day + doe, Manchester
- Senior Production Manager/ Production Director Premier Media £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Mid-Senior Planner | £50-70K Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London
- Mid Weight PM needed for Liverpool Street agency £32k Digital Gurus £32000 - £34000 per annum, London