In association with
Nike 'my time is now' by Wieden & Kennedy London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 23 May 2012 03:27PM
Nike has drafted in some big names from the world of football, including Neymar and Franck Ribery, for its latest campaign.
The TV campaign, created by Wieden & Kennedy, is set during a France versus Holland football match that is interrupted by waves of young players invading the pitch to show they have the skills and hunger to take on the best in the world, including Wesley Sneijder.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London