Missing People 'please turn your phone on' by BBH
Campaign Work, Thursday, 24 May 2012 02:26PM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has created a campaign for Missing People, a charity that offers support when a person disappears.
A 90-second film, showing a missing boy attempting to make a phone call, was launched this week at a Downing Street reception hosted by the Home Secretary, Theresa May.
It was written by Matthew Tassell, art directed by Emma Castagno and directed by Ben Strebel through Somesuch & Co.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- SEO Technical Account Manager Ultimate Asset £28000 - £33000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer Digital Gurus £45000 - £50000 Per Annum Bounes, pension, Health care (Bupa), Bedfordshire
- Content Executive, News4Media websites News4Media £18,000 per annum, London (Greater) / Southwark, London (Greater)
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South West England
- Digital Marketing Manager - Global Jarlett de Grouchy £60000 - £70000 per annum + 40% bonus + car, London (West), London (Greater)