Eden Project 'Big Jubilee Lunch' by UM London and McCann London
Campaign Work, Friday, 25 May 2012 10:21AM
UM London and McCann London, newly appointed by the social enterprise and charity Eden Project, have created a campaign to promote its Big Jubilee Lunch project.
A 60-second spot, created by McCann London, will appear on TV and in cinemas from Tuesday 22 May for two weeks.
The national digital TV campaign will run on E4, More4, Gold, Dave, Blighty, Good Food, Home, Really and Watch, while the national digital cinema activity with Pearl & Dean will roll out across cinemas in key conurbations.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Design and Communications Executive (Part-Time 3 days per week) Brand Recruitment £27000 per annum + per annum (pro rata 21 hours per week), Cambridge
- Digital Recruitment Resourcer Zebra People £17000 - £24000 per annum + great benefits, East London
- Senior Account Manager - Brand Creation/Identity/Packaging Kate Marsh Recruitment up to £40K, East London/Shoreditch
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £28,000, Manchester
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office