Eden Project 'Big Jubilee Lunch' by UM London and McCann London
Campaign Work, Friday, 25 May 2012 10:21AM
UM London and McCann London, newly appointed by the social enterprise and charity Eden Project, have created a campaign to promote its Big Jubilee Lunch project.
A 60-second spot, created by McCann London, will appear on TV and in cinemas from Tuesday 22 May for two weeks.
The national digital TV campaign will run on E4, More4, Gold, Dave, Blighty, Good Food, Home, Really and Watch, while the national digital cinema activity with Pearl & Dean will roll out across cinemas in key conurbations.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London