In association with
BMW 'Ultimate Track' by Engine/Dare
Campaign Work, Monday, 28 May 2012 03:25PM
Dare has created BMW's first UK gaming app, BMW Ultimate Track, to promote the launch of the new BMW 3 Series in the context of the company's sponsorship of London 2012.
The app is a driving game that enables gamers to draw their own track and then put it to the test in the driving seat of the new BMW 3 Series.
The app will be free to download from the Apple App Store and Android Market from 23 May.
Gamers can select from three models to drive: luxury, sport and modern.
It was created by John Gibson, Erik Weidenhelm and James Maher, and designed by James Warfield.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Crisis Management PR Specialist Network Marketing £45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- Senior Manager Digital Marketing EMEA Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, South East England
- Head of SEO PFJ £70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + excellent executive benefits, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London