In association with
BMW 'Ultimate Track' by Engine/Dare
Campaign Work, Monday, 28 May 2012 03:25PM
Dare has created BMW's first UK gaming app, BMW Ultimate Track, to promote the launch of the new BMW 3 Series in the context of the company's sponsorship of London 2012.
The app is a driving game that enables gamers to draw their own track and then put it to the test in the driving seat of the new BMW 3 Series.
The app will be free to download from the Apple App Store and Android Market from 23 May.
Gamers can select from three models to drive: luxury, sport and modern.
It was created by John Gibson, Erik Weidenhelm and James Maher, and designed by James Warfield.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account