In association with
British Airways 'height cuisine' by BBH New York
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 30 May 2012 03:14PM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty New York has created print and online work building on the British Airways "To fly. To serve" campaign for the US market.
The print ads will run in The New York Times and in target lifestyle, food and business magazines. Digital ads will feature online across US news and lifestyle publications as well as on Hulu.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Executive AF Selection £17,000 - £23,000, South Birmingham
- Senior Account Executive/Account Manager AF Selection £18,000 - £24,000, Gloucestershire
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'