In association with
British Airways 'height cuisine' by BBH New York
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 30 May 2012 03:14PM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty New York has created print and online work building on the British Airways "To fly. To serve" campaign for the US market.
The print ads will run in The New York Times and in target lifestyle, food and business magazines. Digital ads will feature online across US news and lifestyle publications as well as on Hulu.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne