In association with
Morrisons 'Jubilee' by DLKW Lowe
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 30 May 2012 04:48PM
Morrisons has created a new spot by DLKW Lowe to celebrate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
The ad, which again features Andrew Flintoff, shows the former cricketer enjoying a Jubilee street party in a supermarket.
The spot was filmed overnight in a real store with a 100ft-long table. It was written by Adam Smith and art directed Wil Maxey. It was directed by Jorn Threlfall through Outsider.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Director - Design Branding and Integrated - London Spectrum £70,000 - £90,000, London
- Middleweight Graphic Designer become £28-35K, Central London
- Account Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + benefits, London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London