M2M lands Paddy Power media task
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 May 2012 11:10AM
Paddy Power, the bookmaker, has consolidated its media planning and buying into the Omnicom-owned M2M.
M2M was the incumbent on offline media planning and buying. It was awarded the consolidated business, estimated to be worth £8 million, after a closed pitch with the digital incumbent, Zenith.
The consolidation process was led by Tom Wyse, the head of media at Paddy Power. Search and affiliate marketing will remain in-house.
As part of the appointment, Paddy Power plans to work with Omnicom Media Group agencies across international markets as it looks to expand into Europe and beyond.
M2M will continue to work alongside the creative agency Crispin Porter & Bogusky, which was appointed to the business in October last year after a pitch against Mother and CHI & Partners.
Paddy Power launched a new ad in its "we hear you" campaign this week with an online film ahead of the start of Euro 2012 in June.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Bespoke Print Project Manager Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Analyst - Online Retail Jarlett de Grouchy £23000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, Sleaford
- Web Designer / Front End Developer Guru Careers £45 - 50k + Benefits, Based in London (SE1)
- Head of Marketing - Commercial/B2B Berwick Partners Excellent basic plus benefits, Central London/Berkshire
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency