In association with
Tesco 'Tesco Jubilee' by The Red Brick Road
Campaign Work, Thursday, 31 May 2012 10:40AM
Tesco has launched a TV campaign to highlight the supermarket's promotions for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebrations.
The two ads are a humorous tribute to 50s-style advertising. Both were shot in black and white with that era's grainy film quality and outfits.
The first ad is a 30-second film and the second lasts 20 seconds. The TV campaign is also supported with press and radio
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Middlesex
- Digital Account Manager Live Recruitment £23000 - £27000 per annum, Wolverhampton
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £17000 - £21000 per annum, Birmingham
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR Live Recruitment negotiable, Oxfordshire