In association with
Tesco 'Tesco Jubilee' by The Red Brick Road
Campaign Work, Thursday, 31 May 2012 10:40AM
Tesco has launched a TV campaign to highlight the supermarket's promotions for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebrations.
The two ads are a humorous tribute to 50s-style advertising. Both were shot in black and white with that era's grainy film quality and outfits.
The first ad is a 30-second film and the second lasts 20 seconds. The TV campaign is also supported with press and radio
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Internal Communications Manager Barclay Meade £40000 per annum + Benefits, Oxfordshire
- Ecommerce Project Manager Source £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior PM UX and Design Source £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Digital Project Manager - Digital Agency £35-45K Source £35000 - £45000 per annum + Bens, London