In association with
Tesco 'Tesco Jubilee' by The Red Brick Road
Campaign Work, Thursday, 31 May 2012 10:40AM
Tesco has launched a TV campaign to highlight the supermarket's promotions for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebrations.
The two ads are a humorous tribute to 50s-style advertising. Both were shot in black and white with that era's grainy film quality and outfits.
The first ad is a 30-second film and the second lasts 20 seconds. The TV campaign is also supported with press and radio
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire