In association with
Comic Relief 'Woolly Actors Guild' by Mother
Campaign Work, Thursday, 31 May 2012 11:17AM
Mother has created four films to promote the Woolly Actors Guild, a project spearheaded by the PG Tips character Monkey showing how woolly actors are discriminated against by Hollywood - all in aid of Comic Relief.
The films show woolly actors who have been ousted from some of Hollywood's most famous movies to make way for human actors.
The children's TV characters Zippy, Bungle, George and Bagpuss feature in three humorous online videos, and celebrities including Ralf Little, Fern Britton and Stephen K Amos are backing the campaign, showing their support for Monkey in a video.
Members of the public are encouraged to make a stand for the rights of woolly actors by signing Monkey's petition on www.woollyactorsguild.com, where they can buy merchandise, the income from which will be used by Comic Relief to help run itself.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands