In association with
Comic Relief 'Woolly Actors Guild' by Mother
Campaign Work, Thursday, 31 May 2012 11:17AM
Mother has created four films to promote the Woolly Actors Guild, a project spearheaded by the PG Tips character Monkey showing how woolly actors are discriminated against by Hollywood - all in aid of Comic Relief.
The films show woolly actors who have been ousted from some of Hollywood's most famous movies to make way for human actors.
The children's TV characters Zippy, Bungle, George and Bagpuss feature in three humorous online videos, and celebrities including Ralf Little, Fern Britton and Stephen K Amos are backing the campaign, showing their support for Monkey in a video.
Members of the public are encouraged to make a stand for the rights of woolly actors by signing Monkey's petition on www.woollyactorsguild.com, where they can buy merchandise, the income from which will be used by Comic Relief to help run itself.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires