In association with
Comic Relief 'Woolly Actors Guild' by Mother
Campaign Work, Thursday, 31 May 2012 11:17AM
Mother has created four films to promote the Woolly Actors Guild, a project spearheaded by the PG Tips character Monkey showing how woolly actors are discriminated against by Hollywood - all in aid of Comic Relief.
The films show woolly actors who have been ousted from some of Hollywood's most famous movies to make way for human actors.
The children's TV characters Zippy, Bungle, George and Bagpuss feature in three humorous online videos, and celebrities including Ralf Little, Fern Britton and Stephen K Amos are backing the campaign, showing their support for Monkey in a video.
Members of the public are encouraged to make a stand for the rights of woolly actors by signing Monkey's petition on www.woollyactorsguild.com, where they can buy merchandise, the income from which will be used by Comic Relief to help run itself.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Events & Experiential Live Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, West Midlands
- SEO Account Director - up to £50K plus benefits Salt £45000 - £52000 per annum + £20K OTE, London
- Senior Account Director - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £60k - £65k, London, Soho
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign