Canon 'power of image' by Mcgarrybowen London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 06 June 2012 09:48AM
Canon has released a campaign by Mcgarrybowen London. The press, outdoor, online and in-store activity will run across the EMEA region.
It uses the headline "The power to get closer" and demonstrates the results that Canon’s high zoom IXUS and PowerShot products can achieve.
The work is the agency’s first since its launch in April. It was written and art directed by Richard Holmes and Remco Graham.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London