In association with
BMW 'beauty seldom seen' by WCRS
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 06 June 2012 01:04PM
WCRS has created a global campaign for the launch of BMW's first four-door coupé.
The campaign centres on the idea that amazing things, such as an eclipse, don’t happen very often. It will run across Europe and North America.
The soundtrack is Moby's cover of Joy Division's New Dawn Fades.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Brand Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £47,000 - £57,000, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Hitchin
- Director of Brand & Marketing Communications Three £Excellent + benefits + bonus, Maidenhead
- European Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London