In association with
BMW 'beauty seldom seen' by WCRS
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 06 June 2012 01:04PM
WCRS has created a global campaign for the launch of BMW's first four-door coupé.
The campaign centres on the idea that amazing things, such as an eclipse, don’t happen very often. It will run across Europe and North America.
The soundtrack is Moby's cover of Joy Division's New Dawn Fades.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PPC Campaign Executive - London Search Agency Silverdrum to £25,000 + benefits, London
- UK Marketing Controller Better Placed Recruitment £40000 - £49000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus , Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Competitive Salary, Birmingham
- Brand Manager Sky negotiable, Middlesex
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity