Rapha 'Assynt' by Superglue
Campaign Work, Friday, 08 June 2012 09:19AM
The cycling clothing company Rapha has commissioned the production company Superglue to create a film for its "Rapha Continental" project.
The project is designed to inspire cyclists to to ride the backroads of locations around the world. Superglue’s short film aims to capture the essence of one of Britain’s lesser-known cycling locations – Loch Assynt in North-West Scotland.
Directed by Superglue’s Mark Jenkinson, the spot was edited and graded in-house, with a score composed by Massive Music London. The film will be available to view on Rapha's website and Facebook page.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Director of Marketing and Communications (maternity cover) Almeida Theatre circa £38,000 per annum dependent on experience, Islington, North London
- Market Research - Senior Position - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai- UAE
- Biddable Account Manager - PPC - Superb Clients Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: + annual bonus, Manchester
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'