Rapha 'Assynt' by Superglue
Campaign Work, Friday, 08 June 2012 09:19AM
The cycling clothing company Rapha has commissioned the production company Superglue to create a film for its "Rapha Continental" project.
The project is designed to inspire cyclists to to ride the backroads of locations around the world. Superglue’s short film aims to capture the essence of one of Britain’s lesser-known cycling locations – Loch Assynt in North-West Scotland.
Directed by Superglue’s Mark Jenkinson, the spot was edited and graded in-house, with a score composed by Massive Music London. The film will be available to view on Rapha's website and Facebook page.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London