Rapha 'Assynt' by Superglue
Campaign Work, Friday, 08 June 2012 09:19AM
The cycling clothing company Rapha has commissioned the production company Superglue to create a film for its "Rapha Continental" project.
The project is designed to inspire cyclists to to ride the backroads of locations around the world. Superglue’s short film aims to capture the essence of one of Britain’s lesser-known cycling locations – Loch Assynt in North-West Scotland.
Directed by Superglue’s Mark Jenkinson, the spot was edited and graded in-house, with a score composed by Massive Music London. The film will be available to view on Rapha's website and Facebook page.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London