Sharp 'FanLabs' by Work Club
Campaign Work, Monday, 11 June 2012 09:35AM
Work Club has launched Sharp FanLabs, a research project monitoring the emotions of thousands of football fans to support Sharp's sponsorship of the Uefa Euro 2012 tournament.
Through the FanLabs website, mobile app and specially designed headpieces that monitor brainwaves and behaviour using biometric technology, data and insights about the attitudes, beliefs, knowledge and confidence of football fans from different countries have been collated.
For example, most fans would adopt Spain as their second team if their country gets knocked out, while Swedish and French fans are the most optimistic in Group D.
Each day during the tournament, FanLabs data will be published on the mood of each team involved. This will be continually updated on the FanLabs website.
Sharp FanLabs is supported by an integrated campaign that will run in 16 markets, comprising TV, press, outdoor, PR, experiential, mobile and social media.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds