In association with
Mini France 'Mini store' by DDB Paris
Campaign Work, Monday, 11 June 2012 10:24AM
DDB Paris has transformed Mini cars into stores, complete with a salesman, brochures and opening hours, as part of a campaign in France to get more people to book a test drive.
The agency opened ten new "stores" in Paris and across France.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands
- Analytics Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool