In association with
Harvey Nichols 'overexcitement' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 12 June 2012 09:51AM
Models are depicted wetting themselves in the new Harvey Nichols sale campaign by DDB UK (completed before the agency's merger with Adam & Eve).
The print work, appearing in national and regional press, comprises four executions, with models dressed in items from the Harvey Nichols spring/summer 2012 collections alongside the line: "The Harvey Nichols sale. Try to contain your excitement." Wet patches on the models’ outfits suggest that they have struggled to do just that.
Jeremy Craigen, DDB’s executive creative director, said: "I wet myself when I saw this idea. That says it all really."
It was created by Nikki Lindman and Toby Brewer, and photographed by Alan Clarke. Media was handled by Rocket.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London