In association with
McDonald's 'Mixed Up Maps' by Razorfish
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 12 June 2012 04:02PM
McDonald's has launched the second annual national tour of its "McFlurry Nice Cream Van", a van giving out free McFlurrys, for which Razorfish has created an app.
The Mixed Up Maps Facebook app launches on the McDonald’s UK Facebook page and allows users to see an interactive map of the UK and compete to drop pins to guess the van’s route as it travels to Beach Break Live, T4 on the Beach, GuilFest, Party in the Park and Sundown Festival.
Winners of the Facebook competition will get prizes including festival tickets, iPods, iTunes vouchers and festival tents.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account