In association with
McDonald's 'Mixed Up Maps' by Razorfish
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 12 June 2012 04:02PM
McDonald's has launched the second annual national tour of its "McFlurry Nice Cream Van", a van giving out free McFlurrys, for which Razorfish has created an app.
The Mixed Up Maps Facebook app launches on the McDonald’s UK Facebook page and allows users to see an interactive map of the UK and compete to drop pins to guess the van’s route as it travels to Beach Break Live, T4 on the Beach, GuilFest, Party in the Park and Sundown Festival.
Winners of the Facebook competition will get prizes including festival tickets, iPods, iTunes vouchers and festival tents.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Society Marketing Manager - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'