In association with
McDonald's 'Mixed Up Maps' by Razorfish
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 12 June 2012 04:02PM
McDonald's has launched the second annual national tour of its "McFlurry Nice Cream Van", a van giving out free McFlurrys, for which Razorfish has created an app.
The Mixed Up Maps Facebook app launches on the McDonald’s UK Facebook page and allows users to see an interactive map of the UK and compete to drop pins to guess the van’s route as it travels to Beach Break Live, T4 on the Beach, GuilFest, Party in the Park and Sundown Festival.
Winners of the Facebook competition will get prizes including festival tickets, iPods, iTunes vouchers and festival tents.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business