Center Parcs opens media agency talks
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 June 2012 08:00AM
Center Parcs, the holiday brand, is reviewing its £5 million media planning and buying UK business.
The incumbent on the above-the-line account is MediaCom, which won the business in 2003, while Golley Slater handles digital planning and buying.
Center Parcs has made initial approaches to agencies and is thought to have drawn up a longlist ahead of a pitch.
Helen Horner, its marketing manager, is handling the review. One option being considered is the consolidation of digital media activity with offline planning and buying.
Golley Slater has worked on the brand’s digital media since 2008 and also handles its digital creative, but this is not included in the review.
The above-the-line creative account, handled by Beattie McGuiness Bungay, is also unaffected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Junior Front End Developer Source £25000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Head of Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Reading
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (Ecommerce, Retail, CRM) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- WEB CONTENT COORDINATOR-(Retail,Ecommerce,CMS,Web Management) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Community Manager, Integrated Agency, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views