MEC Access picks up Vodafone brief
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 June 2012 09:00AM
Vodafone has hired MEC Access to work on finding its next eight-figure global sponsorship property.
MEC's sponsorship business landed the brief after a pitch held through the consultant Creativebrief.
The WPP-owned MEC Access will assess the sponsorship market for Vodafone to identify potential opportunities in areas that could include sport, music, entertainment, arts and culture.
WPP handles advertising for Vodafone through its Team Red division, but the search is understood to have extended beyond WPP shops.
Although the initial appointment is to work with Vodafone on reviewing opportunities, MEC Access could then work with the brand on signing the deal and activating the partnership.
It is thought that Vodafone hopes to find a sponsorship as significant as its support for the McLaren Formula One team, which runs until at least the end of 2013.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
- Dealer consultant / regional marketing manager - automotive David Thatcher Recruitment c£35k + car, South Buckinghamshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show