M&G Investments calls media pitch
M&G Investments, the fund management arm of the Prudential Group, is reviewing its £2 million media planning and buying account.
MediaCom currently holds the account alongside the other brands in the Prudential Group, but M&G is now looking to appoint an agency to work solely on its own brand.
The Prudential Group appointed MediaCom to the £20 million consolidated business for Prudential, Egg and M&G Investments in August 2006. MediaCom previously handled the Egg account, while PHD worked with Prudential.
Last month, M&G's ad agency, Arthur London, took over Sloane Square Underground Station with branded posters and panels throughout the station to promote the M&G Investments garden at the Chelsea Flower Show.
M&G Investments manages around £200 billion of funds on behalf of its customers. It has been part of the Prudential Group since 1999.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Creative Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + pro rata, East London
- Campaign Manager - Poppy Lottery The Royal British Legion £30,000 plus £4,452 London weighting, Based at our offices near London Bridge
- Web Designer - Huge Public Facing Project ADLIB £20k-25k, Swindon
- UX Designer Creative Recruitment £300 - £350 per day, London
- Director of eCommerce - Kuwait - £150K+ (Tax Free) Salt £150000 - £175000 per annum + relocation + tax free, Kuwait City
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign