M&G Investments calls media pitch
M&G Investments, the fund management arm of the Prudential Group, is reviewing its £2 million media planning and buying account.
MediaCom currently holds the account alongside the other brands in the Prudential Group, but M&G is now looking to appoint an agency to work solely on its own brand.
The Prudential Group appointed MediaCom to the £20 million consolidated business for Prudential, Egg and M&G Investments in August 2006. MediaCom previously handled the Egg account, while PHD worked with Prudential.
Last month, M&G's ad agency, Arthur London, took over Sloane Square Underground Station with branded posters and panels throughout the station to promote the M&G Investments garden at the Chelsea Flower Show.
M&G Investments manages around £200 billion of funds on behalf of its customers. It has been part of the Prudential Group since 1999.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency