M&G Investments calls media pitch
M&G Investments, the fund management arm of the Prudential Group, is reviewing its £2 million media planning and buying account.
MediaCom currently holds the account alongside the other brands in the Prudential Group, but M&G is now looking to appoint an agency to work solely on its own brand.
The Prudential Group appointed MediaCom to the £20 million consolidated business for Prudential, Egg and M&G Investments in August 2006. MediaCom previously handled the Egg account, while PHD worked with Prudential.
Last month, M&G's ad agency, Arthur London, took over Sloane Square Underground Station with branded posters and panels throughout the station to promote the M&G Investments garden at the Chelsea Flower Show.
M&G Investments manages around £200 billion of funds on behalf of its customers. It has been part of the Prudential Group since 1999.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum + Double OTE, City of London
- Account Manager - Integrated (3 months) Stopgap £150 - £170 per day, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Junior Web Developer, Awesome Media Agency based in Essex. Digital Gurus £17000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, London