In association with
Genius '2012 brand campaign' by Adam & Eve
Campaign Work, Friday, 15 June 2012 04:27PM
Adam & Eve has launched a new print campaign for Genius to introduce its range of gluten-free products to a wider audience.
Genius, founded in 2009 by the chef Lucinda Bruce-Gardyne, has previously targeted those who are allergic to gluten, but the new campaign invites everyone to see what a lower-gluten lifestyle could do.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Stunning Digital Director - Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £60000 - £63000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London