T-Mobile 'dancing dads' by Saatchi & Saatchi
Campaign Work, Monday, 18 June 2012 10:04AM
T-Mobile launched a social media campaign on Father's Day called "dancing dads", an interactive competition created by Saatchi & Saatchi that forms the next stage of the brand's "what Britain loves" activity.
The online execution, celebrating Britain’s love of dancing dads, launched on Facebook and YouTube on Sunday 17 June and promotes the unlimited free texts available to customers as part of T-Mobile’s Text Plan on pay as you go.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%