Cannes 2012: Grey London leads UK agencies shortlisted for Cannes Media Lions
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 18 June 2012 10:15AM
The creative agency Grey London leads the field for the UK in the shortlist for the Cannes Media Lions.
The agency received three nominations out of the UK’s total bag of 21. Grey’s "Lucozade Lite" has been recognised in the Best Use of Audio category and it was also shortlisted for Brother in the Best Use of Branded Content & Sponsorship section. Its final shortlisted entry was "BHF Vinnie" for The British Heart Foundation in Best Use of Integrated Media.
Out of the traditional media agencies, Carat and MediaCom each received two shortlists. Carat with two for urban tour’ for Asos.com in Branded Content & Sponsorship and Consumer Durables and MediaCom for Dell in Business Products & Services and for Ikea "sofa invasion" in Best Use of Special Events and Stunt/Live Advertising.
The other UK agencies to make it through to shortlist stage are Mindshare, JWT London, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, PHD, Cake London, Fuse OMD International, Drum PHD, TBWA/London, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Ogilvy Action, Leo Burnett, AKQA, Euro RSCG London and Manning Gottlieb OMD. They each received one nomination.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films