Daily Diary - CANNT Festival
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 18 June 2012 11:16AM
As Cannes Lions 59th advertising festival gets underway in France, alternative advertising festival CANNT in London is also kicking off this week for the majority of pining adland unable to party in their Choos along the Cote d'Azur.
Those not sipping Champagne, mulling over the world's finest crop of advertising campaigns and basking in 79°F heat in France, will instead be able to sample the delights of Hoxton Square at today's 'Skinny Cubs' competition.
The competition will include a 48-hour brief for young creatives. Details will be announced at tonight’s party at Zigfrid Von Underbelly in Hoxton Square.
Agency Republic’s executive creative director Alistair Campbell, Albion’s executive creative director Nick Darken and Profero’s new executive creative director Ben Clapp, will be among the mentors on hand to offer advice.
London agencies, including LBi, Dare, Fortune Cookie, Albion, Kitcatt Nohr Digitas, Work Club, Poke and Skive/Soup, as well as Plan B Studio, Hyper Island will be joining CANNT week, hosted at venues across East London.
For more info visit www.cannt.org
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London
- SEO Director / Head of Business Development - £65K (£85K OTE) Salt £65000 per annum + 20000 OTE, London
- Senior Account Manager, Corporate Branding Hasson Associates £38,000 - £50,000 , Central London
- AD - Sports/Football brands Hasson Associates £45,000 - £55,000, Central London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity