Cannes 2012: JWT London among four UK agencies shortlisted for Radio Lions
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 June 2012 08:43AM
In an improvement on last year's execrable performance where no UK agencies were nominated, 21 entries have been shortlisted for a Radio Lions at this year's Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity.
JWT London received the most total nominations. It has been shortlisted a total of eight times for Tourism Ireland, three of them in the Travel, Transport & Tourism category and with five in Best Use of Radio as a Medium.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO received five nominations – three for its "call to stop" campaign for Women’s Aid in Public Health & Safety, Public Awareness Messages and twice in Best Scriptwriting for the London Metropolitan Police.
Ogilvy & Mather is just behind with four nominations for Ford with two each in the Cars & Automotive Services category and in Best Scriptwriting.
Albion London was shortlisted in Fundraising & Appeals for Anthony Nolan while Global Radio Creative received three in Best Acting Performance for its War Child Fundraiser campaign on the XFM Naked Breakfast.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London
- Senior Designer become £40-45K, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business