Cannes 2012: Twelve UK agencies shortlisted for Design Lions
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 June 2012 09:21AM
UK agencies picked up 17 nominations in the Design category at this year's Cannes Festival of Creativity.
AMV BBDO led with way with four nominations, followed by Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Turner Duckworth with two each.
Other UK agencies nominated were AKQA, Sedley Place, Design Bridge, Coley Porter Bell, Imagination, 4creative, Landor Associates, The Partners and DDB UK.
AMV BBDO was listed for Guinness "roots", "flame" and mountains" as well as its GE "living masterpiece" work.
BBH got nominated for The Guardian "the whole picture" and Asos "urban tour". Turner Duckworth was nominated for its Carlsberg work.
The UK performance was slightly up on last year's 14 nominations.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PPC Account Manger - Big budget client!!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Project Manager - Freelance and Perm Contracts The Industry Club London Ltd Various, London
- Brand Consultant / Strategist Royds Raphael £80k-£90k+neg dep. on experience, London
- Senior Account Manager - Account Manager - Branding, Contract & Permanent Royds Raphael £38k-£44k / £170-£190 day rate. Permanent and/or contract role, London