Cannes 2012: Twelve UK agencies shortlisted for Design Lions
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 June 2012 09:21AM
UK agencies picked up 17 nominations in the Design category at this year's Cannes Festival of Creativity.
AMV BBDO led with way with four nominations, followed by Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Turner Duckworth with two each.
Other UK agencies nominated were AKQA, Sedley Place, Design Bridge, Coley Porter Bell, Imagination, 4creative, Landor Associates, The Partners and DDB UK.
AMV BBDO was listed for Guinness "roots", "flame" and mountains" as well as its GE "living masterpiece" work.
BBH got nominated for The Guardian "the whole picture" and Asos "urban tour". Turner Duckworth was nominated for its Carlsberg work.
The UK performance was slightly up on last year's 14 nominations.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account