Cannes 2012: Twelve UK agencies shortlisted for Design Lions
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 June 2012 09:21AM
UK agencies picked up 17 nominations in the Design category at this year's Cannes Festival of Creativity.
AMV BBDO led with way with four nominations, followed by Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Turner Duckworth with two each.
Other UK agencies nominated were AKQA, Sedley Place, Design Bridge, Coley Porter Bell, Imagination, 4creative, Landor Associates, The Partners and DDB UK.
AMV BBDO was listed for Guinness "roots", "flame" and mountains" as well as its GE "living masterpiece" work.
BBH got nominated for The Guardian "the whole picture" and Asos "urban tour". Turner Duckworth was nominated for its Carlsberg work.
The UK performance was slightly up on last year's 14 nominations.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Manager - L'OrÃ©al Paris/Garnier L'Oreal UK Competitive salary plus benefits, West London
- Senior Brand Manager Better Placed Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits , North London
- Communications Manager, Charity, Stanmore, £30k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Great Benefits, Stanmore
- EPIC COMMS PLANNING DIRECTOR POSITION - AUTOMOTIVE Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, London