Cannes 2012: Twelve UK agencies shortlisted for Design Lions
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 June 2012 09:21AM
UK agencies picked up 17 nominations in the Design category at this year's Cannes Festival of Creativity.
AMV BBDO led with way with four nominations, followed by Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Turner Duckworth with two each.
Other UK agencies nominated were AKQA, Sedley Place, Design Bridge, Coley Porter Bell, Imagination, 4creative, Landor Associates, The Partners and DDB UK.
AMV BBDO was listed for Guinness "roots", "flame" and mountains" as well as its GE "living masterpiece" work.
BBH got nominated for The Guardian "the whole picture" and Asos "urban tour". Turner Duckworth was nominated for its Carlsberg work.
The UK performance was slightly up on last year's 14 nominations.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Social Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers