Cannes 2012: Twelve UK agencies shortlisted for Design Lions
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 June 2012 09:21AM
UK agencies picked up 17 nominations in the Design category at this year's Cannes Festival of Creativity.
AMV BBDO led with way with four nominations, followed by Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Turner Duckworth with two each.
Other UK agencies nominated were AKQA, Sedley Place, Design Bridge, Coley Porter Bell, Imagination, 4creative, Landor Associates, The Partners and DDB UK.
AMV BBDO was listed for Guinness "roots", "flame" and mountains" as well as its GE "living masterpiece" work.
BBH got nominated for The Guardian "the whole picture" and Asos "urban tour". Turner Duckworth was nominated for its Carlsberg work.
The UK performance was slightly up on last year's 14 nominations.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- SEO Account Director - Rapidly Expanding Media Agency Ultimate Asset £40000 - £45000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Sales Manager - Performance & Brand Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Commercial Manager - Ad Technology Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Account Director / Senior Account Manager (d.o.e) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'