Cannes 2012: Two Grand Prix winners in Outdoor Lions
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 June 2012 08:30PM
There were two Grand Prixs awarded in the Outdoor Lions at Cannes with Ogilvy Shanghai and Jung von Matt picking up the honours.
Ogilvy Shanghai won for "cokehands" on behalf of Coca-Cola and Jung von Matt for "the invisible drive" campaigns for Mercedes-Benz.
CHI & Partners was the only UK agency to win Golds – it picked up a total of four for its "Rolling Stones", "Dragons Den", "Sport" and "Royal Family" on behalf of News International, an account it has subsequently lost.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty pulled in a total tally of nine Lions – seven Silvers and two Bronzes. The Silvers were for "egg", "pyramid", "gold coin", "pill", "record", "orange" and "pie chart", all for the Guardian, and the Bronzes for its activity for Unilever’s Axe brand.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and DDB London both won three Silvers a piece. AMV was awarded on "aftershave", "razor" and "scarf" for Guinness and DDB for "clown", "balaclava" and "stocking" for Harvey Nichols.
Ogilvy & Mather won three Bronzes for Expedia and Saatchi & Saatchi a single Bronze for T-Mobile.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London