Cannes 2012: Two Grand Prix winners in Outdoor Lions
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 June 2012 08:30PM
There were two Grand Prixs awarded in the Outdoor Lions at Cannes with Ogilvy Shanghai and Jung von Matt picking up the honours.
Ogilvy Shanghai won for "cokehands" on behalf of Coca-Cola and Jung von Matt for "the invisible drive" campaigns for Mercedes-Benz.
CHI & Partners was the only UK agency to win Golds – it picked up a total of four for its "Rolling Stones", "Dragons Den", "Sport" and "Royal Family" on behalf of News International, an account it has subsequently lost.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty pulled in a total tally of nine Lions – seven Silvers and two Bronzes. The Silvers were for "egg", "pyramid", "gold coin", "pill", "record", "orange" and "pie chart", all for the Guardian, and the Bronzes for its activity for Unilever’s Axe brand.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO and DDB London both won three Silvers a piece. AMV was awarded on "aftershave", "razor" and "scarf" for Guinness and DDB for "clown", "balaclava" and "stocking" for Harvey Nichols.
Ogilvy & Mather won three Bronzes for Expedia and Saatchi & Saatchi a single Bronze for T-Mobile.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London