In association with
Sainsbury's 'live well for less' by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 20 June 2012 09:18AM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO aims to inspire customers to "live well for less" in its new spot for Sainsbury's.
The 60-second ad will run throughout the summer.
The spot features two boys making friends across a garden fence and follows the fun they have together during the summer holidays.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand and Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Copywriter/Content Manager Brand Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + benefits, Milton Keynes
- Account Manager Major Players £26000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Head Of Brand And Comms Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%